Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Fall Festivities

 
  I am so thankful to of had another great weekend! =) I love fall and everything you get to do!! =) Stay tuned for tomorrow's fun activities! =)
 This weekend Matthew and I helped out at his parents church, they had a fall festival for the kids! We helped with the craft table, Matthew's parents helped set up and then helped run the cake walk for a bit. There was soo much for the kiddos to do and there was a great outcome! Here we are with our ridiculous balloon hats, waiting for the kids! Matthew wore his all day, I however, did not. haha.





Each child got to make one of these fancy picture 
frames when they came to our table. There was a photo booth with all sorts of fun props where they were able to get there picture taken! Once they were finished, their picture would print at our booth and they were able to stick their picture in the frame they created! How fun is that? I really enjoyed helping the kids with this, they were all so cute and excited to make crafts!!




Matthew and I were also able to have a little fun with the photo booth! I love, love, love photo booths! I think they are so fun and you can end up with some pretty awesome pictures! I would of let Matthew in my photo frame, but he did not want to join.. so I had it all to myself. Don't we look ravishing?! ;)

Matthew did a great job encouraging people to make their picture frames and while they were making them! The boys loved coming over and chatting with him, it was pretty cute. Matthew even tried to get the parents to make frames! He had a good time and made everyone laugh!


I loved this! The family all making one together.










How cute! Husband and wife making
a frame together!

And on to the Cake Walk...




Matthew was super excited about the cake walk. He loves free stuff... but who doesn't? =) He joined in on the first I walk.. and many others that followed! haha. Oh, he also won the first walk! Although he didn't win a cake... he won cookies! Even better!! I snagged one and he gave a bunch away, but he did have his share!

Matthew and his cookies!










So many people showed up for the cake walk. This shot 
was taken in the beginning, but the cake walk ended up
being the most popular station inside. I did not take any
photos of the other stations, but there was fun had by all.


Pin It

1 comment: