Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let it SNOW!!


This Christmas was Matthew and I's first Christmas as a married couple and first Christmas as missionaries!! =D We wanted to add a little something to our Christmas cards for those that have invested in our future ministry! =) I came up with crocheting a snowflake ornament! It would be light and easy to fit in our cards! There was only one problem... I had no idea how to make a snowflake! Luckily, Matthew can pretty much figure out anything! (I love that man)!! I showed him the pattern and he figured it out in less than an hour! We were all set and made our cute little ornaments! =D









I am already thinking ahead for next year's gift! I have seen a lot of ornaments we can make, but I don't want to always give an ornament in their cards. I haven't thought of anything else that will fit in a card; if you happen to think of something, please let me know! =D










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment